POLYSILAZANE, NANO-CERAMIC, AND HYBRID-BASED SPECIALTY INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL COATINGS
Huntington Specialty Materials is a totally independent American company that is the exclusive distributor of the U.S.-made polysilazane and Nano-Ceramic hybrid-based specialty industrial and commercial coatings described in this website.
Extensive research by our associated production company has developed a new technology that allows the fusion of 3-dimensional molecular chain variations of the polysilazane silicon family creating an extremely unique material that has become the basis for our family of products that exceeds most expectations of thin film High Performance Coatings.
Polysilazane-Hybrid formulations can have a combination of unique properties:
- Extremely High & Low Temperature survivability
- Chemical, Corrosion Resistance
- Ablative and Abrasion Resistance
- Tough Hard surfaces that still remain Flexible
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- High Gloss to Matte finishes
- A smooth, yet Non-Slip surface, “Wet-Grip”
Polysilazane Nano-Ceramics chemistries offer a “Covalent Bond” – a chemical bond at the molecular level – allowing for extreme adhesion to virtually any number of substrates:
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metal alloys
- Composite surfaces
- Plastics and plastic films
- Acrylic and glass panels
- Rubber and other flexible materials such as Hypalon®
- even silicone surfaces
Polysilazane Nano-Ceramics offer advanced surface properties and protection.